Job Search & Training
We helps Central Texans prepare for the workforce and get back to work.
Connecting Local People to Local Jobs
We are committed to providing employment-related services to all citizens of Travis County.
Our three Career Centers can help you:
Find a job
Build your resume and prepare for interviews
Train for an in-demand career
Receive supports such as educational stipends and child care while you work or train
Get free computer, fax, and telephone access for your job search
For people with disabilities: Learn more about our accessibility tools.
For veterans: Learn more about the priority service we provide you and your spouses.
Cash in your pocket. Free training. Career prep.
Now is the time to take advantage of RE:WorkNOW. An opportunity to get free training for an in-demand career.
See Real-Time Job Openings
Visit our Jobs Now board to see verified open positions with local companies that are ready to hire.
COVID-19 Resources for Workers
Find additional COVID-19 resources for workers here.
Career Planning & Labor Market Info
- Career Planning: The Targeted Occupations List and Career Planning pages will help you identify the best job opportunities in the Austin-Travis County region.
- Labor Market Information: We analyze local and regional labor market data to provide real-time, in-depth knowledge for your career search.
Free Online Learning
- Metrix Learning gives you access to self-paced, expert approved training for 180 days! Pass your courses with 80% or higher to earn a certificate of completion, which you can download, print, and bring on interviews to show employers you have the skills they’re looking for! Metrix also offers industry certification training in popular certifications, like Microsoft Office, Project Management, CompTIA, and many more!
2-1-1 Texas can assist people to access basic needs. Call 2-1-1 or visit the 2-1-1 website to learn more.
More Workforce Solutions Services
- Child care: See our resources for children, families, and child care providers.
- Youth: See how we help young people complete their education in order to find and retain employment.
Click below to choose the most convenient option for you. We look forward to working with you!
Call Our Hotline
Visit a Career Center
Three locations to help you find your next career.
Drop Us a Line
Use our online form