Requests for Proposals
- Requests for Information
- Requests for Proposals
- Requests for Qualifications
- Vendor Registration (Bidder's List)
RFI Release Date: Mon November 2, 2020 by Noon (CST)
Response Deadline: Ongoing Until Closed by WFS
Description: Workforce Solutions seeks to develop a list of eligible training providers who can work in a multi-service, team-based approach to support cohorts of no fewer than 15 eligible residents who can provide rapid, safe, high quality training sequences for on average 12 weeks aligned to employer expectations for local jobs in growing industries.
Rapid Retraining Q&A
Response to Submitted Questions as of 11/10/2020
- Through this RFI, is the board considering single training as well as cohorts?
A: The RFI is to solicit information for cohort based training.
- Is provision of training in an online format acceptable?
- If a computer is included in training, can the training amount go above $3,235? Computer is valued at $200 or so.
A: Yes, this is ok since the computer is required for class.
- If proposing more than one training program, might the page limit be modestly extended (1 page, no more than 2 pages) to accommodate the need to add additional information?
A: Yes, but no more than 2 pages.
If you would like to be placed on our Vendor List to receive notice of various solicitation for goods and services, please fill out the Bidder’s List Request Form.
PLEASE NOTE: Bidders’ List submissions must be renewed and resubmitted on an annual basis. Record cleaning and annual purge occurs December 31 of each calendar year.