Get a breakdown of Austin metro job postings for the month, including educational qualifications, top hiring employers and occupations, and more.
- More jobs are available than a year ago:
- 35,260 new job ads were posted in the Austin metro in October 2021, according to Burning Glass Labor Insight. That’s 10,194 more than in October 2020.
- Job openings are wide-ranging:
- Austin metro’s top hiring occupation groups in October were in Computer and Mathematical (5,752), Management (5,366), Sales & Related (3,357), Office & Admin (3,055), and Healthcare Practitioners & Technical (2,953).
- Occupations with the most online ads were Software Developers (1,975), Computer Occupations, All Other (1,639), Registered Nurses (1,389), Managers, All Other (1,190), and Sales Reps (884).
- The top companies hiring were Built in Austin (858), Deloitte (754), University of Texas (675), Ascension Health (541), and Salesforce (504).
Looking for more labor market information? We’re happy to provide requested data to employers and the general public. Click here to get started.