Get a breakdown of Austin metro job postings for the month, including educational qualifications, top hiring employers and occupations, and more.
- More jobs are available than a year ago:
- 29,101 new job ads were posted in the Austin metro in November 2021, according to Burning Glass Labor Insight. That’s 7,280 more than in November 2020.
- Job openings are wide-ranging:
- The region’s top hiring occupation families in October 2021 were in Management (4,225), Computer and Mathematical (4,129), Sales and Related (2,958), Healthcare Practitioners and Technical (2,665), and Office and Administrative Support (2,664).
- Top occupations posted in online ads were Software Developers (1,377), Registered Nurses (1,203), Computer Occupations, All Other, (1,106), Managers, All Other (863) and Sales Representatives (842).
- Top companies hiring were Built in Austin (775), Baylor Scott and White (416), Dell (410), Hospital Corporation of America (375)
Looking for more labor market information? We’re happy to provide requested data to employers and the general public. Click here to get started.