Get a breakdown of Austin metro job postings for the month, including educational qualifications, top hiring employers and occupations, and more.
- 27,924 new jobs were posted in the Austin MSA in February 2022 (+7,966 from February 2021)
Job openings are wide-ranging:
- The region’s top hiring occupation families in February 2022 were in Management (4,178), Computer and Mathematical (3,999), Sales and Related (2,751), Office and Administrative Support (2,469) and Healthcare Practitioners and Technical (2,404).
- Top occupations posted in online ads were Software Developers (1,336), Registered Nurses (1,095), Computer Occupations, All Other (1,092), Managers, All Other (908) and Sales Reps (788).
- Top companies hiring were Ascension Health (488), Amazon (463), Hospital Corporation of America (439), St. David’s Healthcare (396) and Dell (343).
Top Detailed Industries with Online Postings (4-digit):
- General Surgical and Medical Hospitals (1,799)
- Restaurants and Other Eating Places (1,200)
- Travel Accommodation (699)
- Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing (521)
- Insurance Carriers (497)
Looking for more labor market information? We’re happy to provide requested data to employers and the general public. Click here to get started.