Good news! Workforce Solutions Capital Area currently has funding available for Essential Workers to provide scholarships for child care services. This funding is available for families that live in Travis County.
We are excited to serve Essential Workers in the following categories:
- Childcare Industry (teachers, caregivers, etc.)
- Education (teachers, support staff, bus drivers, etc.)
- Pharmacy and Healthcare Workers First Responders
- Critical Infrastructure (Grocery, Utilities, Trucking, etc.)
- Other Infrastructure Workers (State and Local Government, Mail/Deliver Services, Banking, Gas Stations, Military, Restaurant and other Food Delivery, etc.)
Maximum Gross (Pre-Tax) Income to participate:
|Household Size||Maximum Yearly Income|
Click here to complete the Interest Form for Essential Worker Childcare!
Once you complete the interest form, our Childcare Services team will be reaching out when we are able to proceed with collecting the enrollment form and other necessary documentation (pay check stubs, proof of residency, etc.).
If you have any questions, please call our office at 512.597.7191.