Providers will have the reimbursement payment directly deposited into a specified checking or savings account. A direct deposit form must be completed and returned with a voided check. If you have a change of address, you must notify us in writing of the change. Also, you must notify us if you change banks to complete the necessary forms.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email