Join us for this two-day event!
The Hiring Initiative for Reentry Empowerment is a community-based effort designed to provide pathways for formerly incarcerated individuals to workforce development training and living-wage employment opportunities.
This initiative will prepare formally incarcerated individuals for successful reentry by connecting them to training and living-wage employment opportunities.
- Transportation Assistance is available
- Attend both days & receive a FREE computer with a 1-yr paid WiFi hotspot service
- Interview Preparation & Resume Workshops
- Meet with employers who are ready to interview on the spot
- Sign up for no-cost healthcare
- Access community services & resources