Do You Serve Individuals with Disabilities?
Workforce Solutions Capital Area is committed to providing employment-related services to all citizens of Travis County.
Read the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Guide for People with Disabilities Seeking Employment for more information on ADA qualifications and rights.
As part of our commitment to providing services to all Travis County citizens, we provide accessibility equipment in designated areas of our Career Centers assist people with disabilities in their employment search.
- Reserved workstations at each Career Center
- Closed-circuit televisions/Video Magnifiers
- Relay Texas info: 1.800.735.2989 (TDD) / 711 (Voice) and IP Relay info
- Wireless keyboards with extra-large character font and track-ball mice (available for check-out at the front desk)
- Wheelchair accessible facilities
- A Reader, upon request
- JAWS software
- Zoomtext software
- Accessible websites, including WorkInTexas.com. If you find part of our website is not accessible with your technology, please let us know by sending an email so you can be provided with the information in an alternative format.
All of WFS Capital Area’s services and programs are open to people with or without disabilities on a self-serve basis. Read our Career Center Overview.